Duration : 2 Months Fees: 2500
- Algorithms, and Flowcharts
- Data types, constants, variables
- operators, data input and output, assignment statements, conditional statements
- Iteration (Loops)
- Arrays, strings processing,
- Defining function, types of functions, function prototype, recursion
- Storage class specifiers, pre-processor, header files and standard functions
- Pointers: Definition and uses of pointers, pointers and array, pointers and functions
- Structures, union, pointers to structures, user-defined data types, enumeration.
- File Handling
Duration : 3 Months Fees: 3500
- Evolution of OOP, OOP Paradigm, advantages of OOP, Comparison between functional programming
- characteristics of object oriented language , objects, classes, inheritance, reusability, user defined data types, polymorphism, overloading.
- Introduction to C++, Identifier and keywords, constants, C++ operators, type conversion
- Variable declaration, statements, expressions, input and output, conditional expression loop statements, breaking control statements.
- Defining function, types of functions, storage class specifiers, recursion, pre-processor, header files
- Arrays, pointer arithmetics, structures, pointers and structures, unions, bit fields typed, enumerations.
- Classes, member functions, objects, arrays of class objects, pointers and classes, nested classes
- Constructors, destructors, inline member functions, static class member, friend functions
- Dynamic memory allocation.
- Inheritance, single inheritance, types of base classes, types of derivations, multiple inheritance
- Function overloading, operator overloading, polymorphism, early binding, polymorphism with pointers
- Virtual functions, late binding, pure virtual functions,
- Opening and closing of files, stream state member functions, classes and file operations, random access file processing.