Duration : 2.5 Months Fees: 3500
- Overview of Object Oriented Concepts in Java.
- Introduction Java & internet, Java applets and its applications, Java features like security,portability, byte code, java virtual machine
- Data types and control structures, operators, array, Java methods and classes
- Inheritance of procedures and Data, packages and interface, exception handling, multithreaded programming thread priorities, synchronization
messaging, creating and controlling of threads.
- I/O and applets. String handling and various string functions.
- Java utilities like java.lang, java.util and their uses, java.io, basics of networking using Java.
- Java applets and their use Event Handling AWT and working with Windows, Event Handling , Event Handling Mechanisms
- Event Class, Event Listener Interfaces, Adapter Classes, Inner Class.
- AWT and working with windows, AWT
- Classes, Window fundamentals, frame windows, frame window in An Applet, Working with Graphics, color, fonts and text.
- Java Beans, BDK, JAR files, Introspection, Developing simple bean using BDK, Bound Properties, BeanInfo,
- Interface, Constrained properties, Persistance
- Customizers Servlets, Life cycle of servlet, use of tomcat for servlet, servlet API, Javax.Servlet package
- servlet parameters, Javax.Servlet.http:// package, Handling http:// requests and Responses, Cookies.
- JDBC, JDBC API, JDBC Drivers, Products, JDBC Design considerations, Two Tier and Three Tier client server model
- Basic steps to JDBC, setting up a connection to database
- Creating and executing SQL statements, Resultset and Resultset MetaData Object